About Owl's Ledge LLC
Owl's Ledge is a learning & performance and project management consulting firm located in Wheaton, IL - a suburb of Chicago.
Owl's Ledge was founded in 2003 by Trish Uhl, PMP, CPLP and assists organizations in helping their people to become Ready, Willing and Able in chaotic, complex & changing business environments.
Owl's Ledge has the following service offerings:
- Strategy development - applying the ASTD Workplace Learning & Performance (WLP) Competency Model for learning excellence - from Accidental Trainers to seasoned learning & performance professionals
- Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP®) certification study preparation materials, facilitation & coaching - visit www.cplpcoach.com
- Project management training & consulting - visit www.accidentalprojectmanager.com
- Learning & performance and project management consulting services
~ Trish Uhl, PMP, CPLP - Owl's Ledge CEO & Founder
- 2005 CPLP® Pilot Pioneer
- Training magazine Top Young Trainer of the Year award recipient
- ASTD International Conference & Exposition (ASTD ICE) speaker
- 2011 President, Chicagoland Chapter, ASTD (CCASTD)
- Trish has contributed to the following books:
- ASTD Press, “Steps to Successful Teams”
- Pfeiffer, “Fortify Your Sales Force: Leading & Training Exceptional Teams”
CPLP® Resources Available on CPLPCOACH.com
Owl's Ledge - the innovator in CPLP® study preparation materials, boot camps, workshops, and courses since 2005.
www.CPLPCOACH.com is an Owl's Ledge Web site entirely devoted to all things CPLP®
Office: (630) 510-1461